Thursday, April 8, 2010

Frozen Four Predictions... Other random shit

I am re-posting my Frozen Four predictions from last Thursday because I am an idiot and posted them a week early.

5:00
Rochester vs Wisconsin(3)
- Rochester keeps the run going and knocks off Wisconsin 4-3 in the last five minutes of the game
The pick-RIT

8:30 Boston College(4) Vs. Miami (OH) (1)
- This game scares me but I refuse to pick BC. If I had to choose between death and picking BC, I choose death all day erryday. Miami wins a close one 5-4.
The pick-Miami(OH)

- Good night for BU west(read Lake Erie Monsters- AHL affiliate of Colorado Avalanche) last night as previously posted by nagredd. Zach Cohen continues to play well for the club along with both Shatty and Colby Cohen making their prescence felt in their professional debuts. Shatty displayed the skills of the scorer and skater he was drafted to be and Colby showed off what a hot head he is. Colby Cohen knows how to do two things in life...1. Hit a slap shot and 2. Get pissed off and punch someone in the face. We look for more of the same from these former Terriers in hopes they will join former teammate Brandon Yip on the big club next season.

As the Masters gets started this morning, the focus is on T Woods after his slut-nailing controversy. My pick to win it is Camilio Villegas with his first major victory. My dark horse would be Dustin Johnson who can boom the ball which gives him a huge advantage in the right weather conditions. Look for Tiger to make the cut and be in it until the end but not be able to catch the leaders on Sunday. Tiger's projected finish... T7.

No comments:

Post a Comment