Thursday, October 21, 2010

Quack Quack's Money in the bank lock of the week

Ok so this is week two of my attempts to tell you who to bet on this weekend. I have to post it so I can take my blogging abilities out to Amherst to cover the hockey game tomorrow night. After my stellar 0-2 performance last week, who wouldn't want to put the house down on these two games? Sorry dad if you're broke now...

NCAA Football:
Michigan State @ Northwestern(+5)
The pick- Michigan State
- I don't care that they are on the road. Michigan State simply finds ways to win games and I expect a big win here and no let down after a big couple of wins in the last month. Spartans role to a 14 point win in this one.



NFL:
New England @ San Diego(-2.5)
The pick: New England
-I know San Diego is a tough place to play and win as the Patriots found in 2008 when they got romped 38-10 but this is a different team then those Patriots. This team is gaining that confidence and coming together as a team after a couple of tough wins over Miami and Baltimore. The Patriots will go on the road and embarrass this 2-4 San Diego team.

No comments:

Post a Comment