Friday, January 7, 2011

Quack Quack's Money in the bank locks of the week

I went 2-2 last week going perfect in the NFL and winless in college including a tough one point loss in the TCU game in which they won by only 2 with a three point spread. They were killing me but hey you win some you lose some. Now standing 22-13 overall here goes another run at it this week.

NFL

Jets@Colts(-3)

- I hate both of these teams with a passion so I really hope both lose but that is impossible. So I am going with Indy at home because Rex Ryan runs his mouth too much and it annoys me. Hopefully once the game is out of hand Peyton tears his acl or stays healthy until James Harrison knocks him out next week in Pitt. This might be the only time I ever slightly root for the Colts ever but they just don't talk as much or have as many kids(Yes, I am talking about Antonio Cromartie). Looking at Peyton Manning still annoys me because he looks like such a fucking hick who just can't wait to get home and make love to a relative or Brett Favre. They would be perfect together. Anyway, Colts win by 10-14 in this one because Manning is better than Sanchez 100 out of 100 times.

The pick- Colts(-3)

Packers vs. Eagles O/U- 46.5

- Two of the best Qbs in the NFC battling here so I am taking the over. There is no way either defense can hold down either QB. MVP candidate Mike Vick is sure to put up some points while Aaron Rodgers put up 45 and lost last year in Arizona so he probably plans on putting up more than 45 this year.

The pick- Over

NCAA

Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl
Nevada vs. BC
(+)
- I think if you know me at all you know where I am going with this one. Nevada all the way baby. BC sucks! Nevada beat Boise State so they gotta kill Newton College in this one. Go Wolfpack!

The pick-Nevada(-8)

-Other news and notes, ex-Terrier Colin Wilson had three points(1g,2a) last night for the Nashville Predators in their 5-2 win over the LA Kings at the Staples Center. See the highlight below.

-Kevin Shattenkirk extended his pointless streak to nine games after having an eight game point streak. These runs are what you are going to get with Shatty which we learned all too well last season.





No comments:

Post a Comment