Friday, January 28, 2011

Quack Quack's Money in the bank locks of the week

So I apologize for the skipped week of my "Money in the bank" but I was too depressed by the Pats' loss to do much last week. Now that the Jets lost I am back and ready to gamble well tell you what to gamble on. My overall record now stands at 24-17 which ain't bad and would have made you a good chunk of change if you re throw a couple dimes down on each game like I told you to.
Here goes this week:

NBA:
NY Knicks@ Atlanta Hawks(-6.5)
- The Knicks are coming off a big home win over the Heat and look to keep it going in Atlanta. Atlanta is very good at home and a better team overall than New York but I just don't see them winning by 7 tonight. I think it is a tight Atlanta win or NY steals one on the road behind Amare.

The pick- NY Knicks(+6.5)

O/U- NY @ ATL (212)
- I like the under in this game as well. Atlanta typically plays low scoring games and the Knicks are coming off one last night so I expect more of the same here.

The pick- Under 212


Tennis
Mens Australian Open Final

Andy Murray(GB) vs. Novak Djokovic(Serbia)

- GW is going to hate this but I gotta go with the Serb here. He has played so well this whole tournament and has won it before(2008) so he knows that he can finish the deal here. Murray has the pressure of the whole country of Great Britain to win a major and I think that pressure will be relieved someday when he wins one but I don't think that day is today. Djokovic wins 3-1.

The Pick- Djokovic

No comments:

Post a Comment