- Jets vs 'Fins: I think the Jets offense should improve against the Dolphins defense. The Miami offense doesn't impress me and I think the Jets defense will have the upper hand. Jets win.
- Rams vs Bears: Rams pulled out an impressive win against a pretty good Redskins team last week and the Bears need to pull together after last weeks debacle. I'll take the Rams on an up swing of good momentum.
- Bills vs Browns: Bills looked like a team last week and we shall see if they can put it together again for the win. Keep an eye out for Trent Richardson. Looking very impressive in the first 2 games so far.
- Bucs vs Cowgirls(boys): Bucs played great last week but still lost. Dallas didn't look good at all last week. Flip a coin. I'll take the Bucs.
- Lions vs Titans: Lions need the win. Thinking this is the game Stafford and Megatron will pull together a great game (am praying for it, fantasy team needs a W).
- Jags vs Colts: In my opinion, Luck is getting better per throw and snap. I predicting the Colts win and go 2-1.
- 49ers vs Vikings: 49ers just look too impressive in every phase of the game. They should handle this Vikings team easily.
- Chiefs vs Saints: Both teams are 0-2. If the Saints can run the ball since KC is ranked 28th against the run, they should win.
- Bengals vs Redskins: Skins home opener. Skins fans are crazy. They'll take the win since they are home.
- Eagles vs Cardinals: Eagles are somehow 2-0 and the Cardinals did me a favor last week. Taking the Eagles based on their luck right now.
- Falcons vs Chargers: Falcons just do not do it for me away from home. Taking the Chargers.
- Texans vs Broncos: Texans defense is pretty good. I am defensive guy. Texans win.
- Steelers vs Raiders: Raiders just do not look good at all. Steelers should win with Big Ben rolling in deep.
- Patriots vs Ravens: Both had tough loses last week especially the Pats. Also they played each tight last year in the playoffs but this time the Ravens are home. Taking the Ravens on a made FG will the time expiring.
- Packers vs Seahawks: Packers should dominate if they played like last Thursday. Defense looks better this year. Packers cover the spread.
Sunday, September 23, 2012
NFL Week 3 Pick 'Em
So last week I only picked up 7 wins. Pretty awful, just like my fantasy team. Aiming for perfection again so let's get into it.