Top BU Prospects
1. Jack Eichel- Top 2 overall pick
2. Jordan Greenway-1-2nd round
3. Jacob Forsbacka-Karlsson- 2-3rd round
4. AJ Greer- 2-4th round
5. Johnny McDermott(2016)- 4th-6th round
6. Brien Diffley-5-7th round
7. Robert Carpenter-6th-7th round
These 6 prospects are only a fraction of the great job Quinn and Co have done in the past two years on the recruiting trail as they look likely to have 2-3 first round picks in next year's draft as well as possibly top 10 picks in the following two drafts.
Jack Eichel told NHL.com that he has a pretty good idea of what he will do regarding going pro or returning college and will make a decision quickly following the draft. He really can't go wrong either way. The benefits of the NHL are obvious but everything indicates that Eichel is also seriously considering returning to school for a second season. As a BU fan, you obviously are hoping that he returns to Comm. Ave but he certainly can't be faulted for turning pro and if anyone says anything negative about his decision either way, they will feel the full wrath of BSRS.
The 2015-2016 schedule also was released this week.There are going to be some great non conference games at Agganis this year including Michigan, Denver, and
Official BSRS BU Fans NHL Draft Drinking Game Rules(21+ only)
1. If a BU player/prospect is drafted, finish your drink
2. If a BC player/prospect is drafted, finish your drink but don't enjoy it
3. If Eichel or McDavid are mentioned take a drink(rounds 2-7 only unless you have a death wish)
4. If Hanafin is mentioned, do not drink for 30 seconds because he isn't worth it
5. If a UMass player is drafted , take a shot
6. If a Merrimack player is drafted, finalize your will because the world is ending
7. If the phrase college hockey or NCAA is said, take a drink
8. If major junior or CHL is mentioned, do not drink for 30 seconds
9. If David Quinn is shown on TV, finish your drink
10. Shotgun one beer for every top 2 pick drafted from BU
11. If a Northeastern player is drafted, grab a cheap beer and then right before you open it, decommit and drink a much nicer beer.
12. If a Michigan player, is drafted curse out one piece of technology in the room as you drink.
13. If a North Dakota player is drafted, thank Obama and then drink