Monday, August 2, 2010

Stay Classy, Amherst

Tonight, the bloggers over at Fear The Triangle end what I thought was a nice little bit wishing Jack Parker well on a post this evening by playing the "teams that are better than us get all the calls" card. As follows:

So I know many in the UMass hockey community, including myself, wish Coach
Parker a speedy recovery and look forward to his return to the bench in a few
months as games against the Terriers wouldn’t be the same without him. I only
hope the Hockey East officials don’t feel sorry for him this coming season and
give him and his team even more calls than they already get.

Save it for a little different situation. Go back and do what you're best at--having the 12th least accessible professors in the country. I'm not sure what's best to call them-- UConn or Superfan wannabes. Or a marginal playoff team in Hockey East this year unless NU and PC both outdo them in their yearly race to the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment