Friday, December 24, 2010

Quack Quack's Money in the bank locks of the week-Christmas Eve edition

So I went 3-1 last weekend to improve to 18-10 overall. Lets just agree that I am just too good at this shit. Anyway I keep the Friday tradition rolling this week despite it being Christmas Eve. Here is my Christmas present to you...

NFL:
San Fran@Saint Louis(-3)
- I always say that I like to avoid the 49ers because they will show up one week and be great and then fall off the face of the earth the next week but I like Saint Louis at home here. San Fran won a 23-30 OT thriller earlier in the season in the Bay area but I think Saint Louis covers and wins at home to finally eliminate the 5-9 49ers from the playoff race.

The pick-Saint Louis(-3)

New Orleans @ Atlanta(-3)
-This a tough call for Monday night football this week. The Falcons clinch the division and the number one overall seed in the NFC with a win. The Saint need a win to clinch a playoff berth so both still have alot to play for. I think New Orleans bounces back and wins this one as they need it more than Atlanta who only needs to win this one or beat Carolina next week for home field throughout the playoffs. Go with the defending champs here.

The pick- Saints(+3)

NCAA(12/30)
Armed Forces Bowl:

Army vs. SMU(-7)- I know it is the armed forces bowl but Army still gets killed here. SMU is just too talented on the offensive side of the ball for Army to stay within reach in this one.SMU wins by double digits.

The pick- SMU(-7)

P.S. -Take the Lakers no matter what the line is on Christmas. I can't find the line but they own the Heat trust me.

Merry Christmas to all you idiots who actually read this crap I post every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment