Friday, January 14, 2011

Quack Quack's Money in the bank locks of the week

Rough week last week. I think it was my first o for week but hey still above .500 so ill take it. Now 22-16 overall here goes nothing.

NFL:
Seattle@Chicago(-10)
- Seattle shocked the world last week and knocked off the Super Bowl Championship winner Saints last weekend. Now everyone is expecting the Bears to just roll Seattle by double digits. I don't buy it. Seattle can run the ball as everyone who saw that Marshawn Lynch run last week where he broke like 200 tackles. I think Seattle keeps it close if it doesn't win outright. I like Seattle with the points here. Chicago just ain' t that good. You really trust Jay Cutler to go win a playoff game for you? Exactly. Get ready for some more earthquakes.

The pick-Seattle(+10)



Green Bay @ Atlanta(-3)
- Green Bay is the popular pick here as many people like them to make a Superbowl run. I am one of those people. The Falcons didn't look good in that big Week 16 matchup with the Saints. I like Aaron Rodgers and the Pack here. Look for another big week for James Starks at RB for the Cheeseheads.

The pick- Green Bay(+3)

NHL:

-Colorado Avalanche@ Minnesota Wild (-1.5)
- I love BU west(read Colorado) with a goal and a half here. Colorado is the better team and the goals just makes this pick that much easier. Yip gets his first career hat trick with 3 assists from Shatty. Winner Winner chicken dinner.

The pick- Avalanche(+1.5)


-That is all I got for this week. Hopefully it turns out better than last week. Look for more articles on BU hockey and the pats game this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment