Monday, August 8, 2011

Terriers finalize roster for 2011-2012 season


The Boston University Terriers men's ice hockey roster was finalized in the last week and can be found by clicking here. The Terriers formally announced an incoming class of four new additions to the roster which includes F Cason Hohmann and Evan Rodrigues along with D Alexx Privitera and last year's practice goalie Anthony Moccia, who will become the third goalie. With having the full roster I obviously have to give my first attempt at predicting the lines for opening night on 10/8 even though i will probably be way off anyway well here we go.

Forwards
1 - Connolly- Coyle- Chiasson
2- Nieto- Trivino- Megan
3- Gill- Hohmann- Rodrigues
4 Cisse- Rosen- Courtnall

Defense
1 Noonan-Clendening
2 Privitera- Ruikka
3 Escobedo- NiCastro

Goalie
1 Millan
2 Rollie
3 Moccia

- Obviously I reserve the right to change my mind as Ross Gaudet and Cisse were a tossup to me for that fourth line and it depends on how both return from surgery(ankle for Cisse, hip for Gaudet). Feel free to tell me how wrong I am below but we all know we're going to win it all no matter what lines we throw out there. Go BU!

No comments:

Post a Comment