1. BC- They still suck
4. North Dakota
5. Cornell- Will be interesting to see if they are the real deal or another EZAC fraud team(see Union)
6. Lowell- They only beat Toronto 5-2 while BU beat Toronto 5-0 so BU is better but I'll let it slide for now.
9. Western Michigan
14. Notre Dame
15. Wisconsin- Their stock could go down without even playing a game if freshman forward Nic Kerdiles' 1 year suspension isnt lifted by the NCAA.
16. Michigan State
18. Quinnipiac- Big win up in Alfond
19. Merrimack- Nice road win to start off the year. They didn't seem to struggle to score goals in the 5-2 win against one of the best goalies in the nation in Union's Troy Groesnick.
20. Maine- They will continue to struggle early until the freshmen get their feet under them and Joey Diamond stops getting thrown out of games. Already has 1 ejection this year.
- Nice article on freshman forward Matt Lane and his experience out at the All-American Prospects game last weekend. Certainly seems like a guy who can do all the little things right and will work his ass off for this team and has some skill to go with it.