Friday, December 3, 2010

Quack Quack's Money in the bank locks of the week

So I had a rough week last week going 1-3 in my betting expertise. Hopefully I can bounce back for you this week as my overall record of 12-7 still is over .500. It is BC weekend so I can't lose this weekend. It just can't happen. Here we go...

NCAA FB
UCONN@South Florida(-2)
- This is a ridiculous line. UCONN is playing great right now after last week's win over Cincinnati. They go to a BCS bowl with a win in South Florida. Yes they are both 7-4 and the game is in South Florida but I don't see UCONN missing out on one of its last chances to go to a BCS bowl before having to deal with TCU starting in 2012. UCONN lead by senior captain fullback Anthony Sherman beat South Florida and get the automatic BCS bowl berth.
The Pick-UCONN




NFL
Cleveland @ Miami(-4.5)
-I did a double take at this line. Miami has been up and down the whole season and Cleveland's mo is to play to the ability of the opponent. They will not Miami lightly especially in Miami. Expect Peyton Hillis to have another big day running the ball though and to not only cover this line but win the game and carry Curly's fantasy team on his back once again. Cleveland wins this game and knocks the Dolphins out of the playoff picture for good.
The Pick- Cleveland(+4.5)



NBA
Oklahoma City@Toronto(-1)
- I am mixing it up here and going with an NBA game. I know Oklahoma City has Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook who are dirty and Toronto sucks so I am going with Oklahoma City here. Durant and Westbrook combine for 60 points and run the Raptors out of their own building.
The Pick- Oklahoma City

Also BU/BC games for this weekend...BU wins both and opens up a first place lead in HE. I can't find any lines on these games so this doesn't really count but BU wins 5-3 tonight and 5-4(OT) tomorrow night. BC sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment